… promoting a safer church
The care, protection and safekeeping of all children, young people and adults involved with the church is the responsibility of everyone who participates in the life of the church.
At Battle Baptist Church, we are committed to:
- Promoting a safe environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims / survivors of abuse or other affected people
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns / allegations of abuse and other affected people
- Responding appropriately to those that may pose a present risk
Full details of our policy can be found in Battle Baptist Church’s Safeguarding Policy and Procedures, available via our website.
Designated Person for Safeguarding: Jo Reeves
Deputy Designated Person for Safeguarding: Caroline Dyer
Safeguarding Trustee: Rob Hamilton